Friday, September 10, 2010

Photos Galore!

I didn't post a lot of pictures from the bike ride. (Although in fact I think I posted every good one that I took.) There are several reasons for this, but mainly I just didn't take very many. I'm not a photographer. Documenting the scene wasn't at the front of my mind when I was riding; I was just living in the moment, taking it in myself. The camera feature of this iPhone is the first non-disposable camera I've owned since the Brownie box camera I had as a kid, 50 years ago.

Robin, on the other hand, must have taken 80 bozillion photographs. The last night we were out on the road, in the campground at Salmonberry County Park, he had his laptop set up with a slide show of selected pictures. For me it was one of the highlight moments of the trip -- a whole bunch of us clustered around the screen, laughing and shouting out comments and reliving some of the wonderful (and not so wonderful) memories of the preceding 12 weeks.
   
Robin has now made his photographs available on flickr, so everyone can see them. This is the link to all of the images from the trip: http://www.flickr.com/photos/robincampbell/collections/72157624803251290/
And this is the link to an edited "best of" selection:

Enjoy!


(Sent from my iPhone)

No comments:

Post a Comment