Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Filling in Some Photo Gaps (1 of 3)

A few of my posts -- I count three -- entered the blogosphere
mysteriously stripped of the photos that were supposed to accompany
them. Operator error, no doubt, but that's not the point. With this
post, and two more to follow shortly, I'm going to correct the record...


[posted on 7/14]
***************
MON 7/12 [HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY SON!] -- Walden CO to Saratoga WY (66)

Just 20 or so miles into the ride we left Colorado and entered
Wyoming... I got a late start on the ride due to my meal clean-up
responsibilities, so there was no one around to take my picture at the
border crossing. You'll just have to take my word for it that I was
there and took the photo. The two accompanying pics are just random
shots of the typical surroundings along the route (including pretty
roadside flowers)...

***************

[The more astute reader may have noted that while the text clearly
signals a total of three photos, there are only two here. I lost one,
is the simple explanation.]

No comments:

Post a Comment